To ensure the long life of your garments and the integrity of their fabrics, we recommend the following:
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle
- Tumble dry gentle cycle low heat
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Keeping Colors Bright
- Wash bright colors separately before wear
- Wash according to care instructions
- Keep bright-colored products separate from other fabrics when wet
- Wash only like colors together so they stay bright and true
Important Tips To Consider
- Avoid Using Fabric Softener Most fabric softeners contain silicone, which can block the tiny pores in the fabric and diminish its moisture-inhibiting capabilities.
- Do Not Use Excessive Heat When Washing Or Drying Your best bet is to machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Wash Like Products Together Avoid washing your Fabletics gear with coarse fabrics such as denim, cotton or apparel that has hardware (zippers, Velcro, etc.).